Monday, May 4, 2009

Cell phone...

I think that the most important technology for me (in this moment) is the cell phone. When I lived with my parets this technology, for me, was unuseful, I don't needed, because I saw all me friends in the school every day, and I communicated to my parents where I was going to be when I mas going out with my friends of that time. I even maked fun of the people who spoked on the phone when they were walking on the streets, or I maked fun of my partners that always show their new phone. But now I live alone, so I always almouts every day I need to call to my mom, I can't to avoid. I call to ask what I have to take when I get sick, o what should I cook, or how I have to cook, or I call her just to talk. I can say (with embarrassment) that I can't live with out it. But when travel to me home I dont even know were is my cell phone.
I don't truelly care if my phone is in fashion or not, if take photograph or not, if the cellphone do what it have to do is fine for me.
I have used this phone for two years now, since I came to Santiago. Like I say before I used to call home (I have to say that they almoust never call me, maybe because they know I'm going to call any way) but to talk to my friends I never used. I only call them to know where I have to waint or where we are gone to meet when we go out.
If I didn't had a cell phone right now I think I would be lost because to whom I can ask what to do if I'm sick?

4 comments:

  1. yeaaah!!
    well i think that cellphones are addictives! i can't be without mine. specialy when you have a cellphone plan. it's very stupid in my case because I have it almoust too years now and before that i lived very well without money in my cell.
    Sen you a hug!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cellphone is a evil necessary XD
    this thing simplify the live like the clok xD
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me the cellphone its useful but not extremly necessary, I use it like a clock mostly, and for my mom can reach me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my pink cell phone to. I wake up with it, and I go to bed with it.
    But sometimes I feel stressed, because I need freedom. I mean, I nead to be unreacheable.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete