Thursday, August 27, 2009

WHAT I THINK ABOUT TRANSANTIAGO....

I have no idea how was the old transantiago system, But were I live is very conforble, I have no complain at all. But the always complain about it, but I think that with the bip system the armed robbery of the driver of the bus had been remove, that is good for there familys isn't? and the drivers are sometimes rude and sometimes nice, but She santiego is a stressful city, so there isn't odd that the people became rude. In my town there are buses and taxis like minibus, and the normally use the taxi cab because the buses are very old and dengerous for old people. Ther is not compared with the transantiego that looks like an airplane compared with that buses. I don't no really what are the problems with the transantiago I have no one, so there is no much to say,... maybe there is a problem with the city distribution, but how so ever the people of santiago went goes to the provice they say: "oh!! santiago is so much fast!!! is better there!!!" I don't understand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment