Thursday, August 13, 2009

School's sistems and our society in Chile

I'm going to talk about the rules that governed to the school's in Chile, based in my experience in another country: Brasil. ACCORDING MY POINT OF VIEW the way that schools works in our country is a model of the way our society in Chile works in on a large scale.
In the schools the children have to use uniform because makes them equal and also thay can identify theirselfs with the institution, but we can see on the streets that the students transforms their uniform on the fashion, if you ask them why they do that they answer that the uniform is too boring and thay want to give it their own style. The rules of school punish that acttitud, but the kinds don't give up and after school they transform the uniform with their own style. In my school we couldn't go with jacket of winter or pants (the girls of course) until the administration of school say it...(stupid) In Brasil my school we could go to the school with what we want to but always using the t shirt or jacket of the school, the shoes or the hair was our problem, so in that cause in Brasil the children doesn't wear fashion close or weir close because they were used to that freedom. That society are more spontaneous and we more formal, less casual, more shy. I think that if we teach the to people since their chiuldhood that express their self is good and is natural our society can be better.

5 comments:

  1. Gabriela, I'm very agree with you. The education in Chile needs to refresh it. I wrote about it to in my blog. We need new ideas and better oportunities for everyone.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I'm absoluty agree with u. I think that it's so stupid that the student use uniform, they have to can use whatever the want.
    See u (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. like my partners I also agree with your opinion. but at the same time we have to think about the ways of life that each country has, in our country the society is more conservative..... I hope that we can change that.

    bye Xd

    ReplyDelete
  4. helloooo
    yeah! i share you opinion about uniform and stuff
    take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im agree eith your opinion, it's very interesting.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete