Monday, June 1, 2009


Well I want to considered my field the dressmaking, because that is something that I love to do. The best in my field I think is Vivianne Westwood. She is a great fashion designer. She has done beautiful designs for woman and especially young girls. She work in the field of designs since the sixties. But she keep in the present the freshness until to day and in my opinion that's quite amazing because she is old but with a young taste. She has a boutique (I don't remember the name) and she is quite famous in New York and England of course. But What I like about her work is the sweet clothes and no so much her punks designs. I like her because her clothes is so easy to copy and make my self, and because is "hip" and with cheer full, but can be elegant and quite dark if you don't want to look like a clow with to many colours, but her colours make you think in sweets and chocolates. Well what makes her the best is that she made designs that all people can wear, and is very confortable. I like the cotton because is soft, and her clothes can be made in that material. And is the best because is just beautiful want she do.

4 comments:

  1. Hii! =)
    I don't know her xD
    But i think that she must be a good designer, for the things that u tell about her.
    See u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!!!
    I didn't know that you like this tipe if things... I think it's great even I don't know his work
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, her job is really cool! But i think that she can use her imagine and talent for create another things more crazy maybe and innovate in others ways in the fashion's world.
    Take care! I'm going to read for Galende.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! i like very much designer! and all this stuffs.
    Its really cool innovate always.
    See you

    ReplyDelete