Monday, June 15, 2009

In 5 years I would like to be making money. No, that’s not true, my vision of my self is of a independent woman, when I say independent I don’t mean separated from my family, no, no, no!!! Maybe I would like to be a least scared and unsecured person, more brave and old, yeah!! I would like to be old and wise, with my own answer to my questions, (I hope) in my fantasy I would like to be living in Brazil, or some where in worm city in France or maybe Monaco or Belgium. In there I will like to be doing photography, or working in a magazine or news paper and writing about the society like an observer of the world. Maybe working in project were shows to the people who works in a factory or some too much structure that exist others form to see to world, or others ways of work that aren’t too conventional like the artist work, the critics work, … or maybe I would like to be working in a institution like an university… maybe that are dreams to much ambitious that are gone take more that only 5 years, maybe I see my self still studying my thesis… in my personal life I see my self like I say before, more brave, and knowing what I want to be or do in my professional life. But is more fun imagine my self in 15 years.

5 comments:

  1. I KNOW YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH ALL YOUR PURPOSES!
    right now you are a very brave and strong willing person( despite your few years!) :) so you can do whatever you want .

    kisses,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. experience make us stronger and braviest person. in a few years you'll be quite different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no dreams are very ambicious.... aahhh.
    not really, I think that you could become in anything you want, it's just matter of time and study.

    seee you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess, we want to travel around the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. travel make us with a lot experienciens, i love travel!!! its great! but think about our future its so complicated :S:S

    ReplyDelete