Monday, April 20, 2009

The greatest winter..................


Well.....the most beautiful place that I visit in Chile was Pan de Azucar. That was the greast winter a had, I went to there went I was fourteen years old, that was the first time that I was going to camp. I went with my beautiful family and their friends and their children which had my age. I had the best time in there. Pan de Azucar it's in Chañaral and the trip took six hours from my home town that is Copiapó. Pan de Azucar is a protection park for animals in endangered of exinction. If you want to go there you have to pay some money, and then you go in to the park. But before that you get a place to camp, you can choose want camping you want to stayed, because the park is huge and I can't know the all park in just when trip.

Although it was winter and it was very cold, the kinds we swam in the beach, and the water was frozen!! but it was so much fun, The adults made barbecued, fried fish,... we, the kinds, melt the cheese, and we try to fishing but nothing happen, ........ and af course we meet now people, from Chile and from all over the world,........ since then I had went to camp every summer and winter vacation to others places in the north of Chile.

8 comments:

  1. pan de azucar, what a lovely namy, a place that a definily want to go! a love to see wird animals and i love wather even though is too cold
    Kisses and a hug for you!
    see ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think s very fun to go whith the family on vacations, and pan de azucar is a beautiful place to do it. I think is beautiful a beach near from the desert, IN the desert and i'm hoping to visit this place.
    Kisses and see you at the University :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pan de azucar! ñam wath a delicius name for a beutifull place.
    I writhing this place in my list of the places in chile i want to go *o*
    jeje
    see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gaby. What a wonderful holidays! I hope to visit Pan De Azúcar someday, but i would like to know another places in Chile before to do it.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gabriela
    Those holydays sounds greate!!I love the chilean north, in the past seven summer i had always travel to the north. But one of the only places that i don't know yet is Pan de Azucar!! I hope some day i'll travel there..
    Take care
    vale

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!!!
    i really like to know pan de azucar you're very lucky!! je
    i wish someday i could visit this place but meanwhile a enjoy reading about yourexperience.
    bye
    bea

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture looks amazing! I'd love to go there one day. Do you have plans to go back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course Ihad plans to go back, Ihope this winter vacations, or maybe this summer, because is so beautiful!!! But I would like to made a trip to the south of chile...

    ReplyDelete